Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hollywood Arts School

A Roleplay site for the hit show Victorious on Nickelodean!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haiden
Admin
Haiden

Location : Partying hardy, with my friend Marty, that rhymes with party, which is really smarty :D

4th Charrie Empty
PostSubject: 4th Charrie   4th Charrie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:32 am

Name: Damon Stark
Hair:Shaggy, Brown
Skin Color:Regular
State of Origin: Chicago
Eye color: Brown
Personality: Nice, kind, Mysterious
Flaws: Has a tattoo on his face that goes around his eyes to his cheekbone, Flirty, Quiet
Body Type: Athletic, Built
Locker #: 785
Talent: Singing, Dancing
Bio: Damon lived in the bad side of town in Chicago. His parents were hateful and crude...especially when he got a tattoo when he was only 14. They kicked him out when he was 15, so we went to live with his kind Aunt and Uncle. They were kind enough to accept him in their home, so he stayed there. He stayed there until he was asked to go Hollywood Arts for his hip hop dance skills, and Singing.
RP example: I sat on the porch, my head in my hands. Geez..my parents hate me because I got one frickin tattoo. So what.........I groaned and leaned my head back, my gaze looking at the sky. It was a clear blue day..the sun shining through the rustling trees. Peace and quiet. I smiled and closed my eyes, cherishing the peace, until my fathers hoarse, rough voice interrupted it all.

Last edited by Haiden on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hollywoodarts.rpg-board.net
Jennie
Admin
Jennie

4th Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Charrie   4th Charrie EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

4th Charrie
Page 1 of 1