Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Welcome to Hollywood Arts, the RP site based off the hit show "Victorious" on Nick! Join in for fun!
Hollywood Arts School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hollywood Arts School

A Roleplay site for the hit show Victorious on Nickelodean!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xDragonLoverx
CBox Mod
xDragonLoverx

First Character Empty
PostSubject: First Character   First Character EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:56 am

Name: Rue Biana
Hair: Sandy brown
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Calm, nice, sensitive
Flaws: Act like she’s so smart when she’s not, over confident, and her feelings can be hurt easily.
Body Type: Slim and tall
Locker #: 124
Talent: Dancing and Acting
Bio: Rue has been dancing ever since she was three. She later discovered that she loved acting just as much when she acted in the school play. Her parents have been very supportive of her and that is how she got here. Rue gets very quiet when she hears people talking about her. She really cares about what people say about her.

RP example: I replayed my mom’s voice in m head. Relax, shoulders back. I take a deep breath. Then, I became stiff when I thought about her. Mom, I’m going to miss you so much.
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Admin
Haiden

Location : Partying hardy, with my friend Marty, that rhymes with party, which is really smarty :D

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 am

Very nice.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://hollywoodarts.rpg-board.net

First Character
Page 1 of 1